MUST RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com/event/8381791163 to attend the event
In today’s mobile market, game developers are struggling to find new ways to fund their passion projects. With game publishers tightening their belts (and wallets), indie developers need to find new ways to bankroll their projects. Is it worthwhile to work with a major publisher? What are the advantages of working with a publisher versus self-publishing, or seeking alternate funding sources, such as an investment group?
What should indie devs look for in terms of contract structure and advances? Learn best practices for working with a publisher from international mobile dev/pub Game Insight and discuss alternative funding options with StartupMonthly.
Estimated Event Agenda
6:30pm - 9:30pm Event Duration
• 6:30 - 7:30 Networking, Appetizers, and Beverages
• 7:30 - 8:30 Panel
• 8:30 - 8:45 Q&A with Cooley Law Firm
• 8:45 - 9:30 Networking
Sana Choudary - CEO and Founder of YetiZen
Speaking Panelists (subject to change)
• Yuri Rabinovich - CEO of StartupMonthly
• Nick Marchesini - Developer Relations Manager at Game Insight
• Luis Parra - CEO of Press Start Studios
• Mel Kirk - VP of Publishing, Zen Studios