REGISTER NOW >> http://bit.ly/1twofWY
This is the new growth. You’ve done email. You’re all over search and mobile. And social is second nature.
Now you’re integrating with CRM and marketing automation. Testing and optimizing. Targeting and personalizing, analyzing big data, feeding customer data platforms, and connecting services, your site, your apps, and your ads into one giant seamless marketing machine that both fills the funnel and nurtures existing customers. But the number of marketing technology companies tripled in 2012 and tripled again in 2013 — it’s a confusing mess of capability and opportunity. GrowthBeat will help you make sense of it all.
Here are some specific questions we’ll be answering:
• What are the best new tools — across ad tech, branding technology, marketing automation, lead optimization, social marketing, etc. — to help marketers both retain and acquire customers?
• What are the best case studies showing how marketers have used the latest software to retain and acquire customers.
• What are the big data and analytics apps that help disqualify leads that are a waste of time, and which highlight only those leads that are the most attractive?
• What apps work specifically well for consumer businesses, versus enterprise businesses.
• What are the most compelling case studies — with quantifiable results — that tell the story of some of the most useful apps used by enterprise and consumer businesses?
• What are the leading tools that help you find possible growth potentials by monitoring data across your various activities and units?
• What are the use cases that vendors such as New Relic, AppDynamics, and Mixpanel showcase — all of which help you find useful profit-yielding patterns of unstructured data without you knowing about them?
• What software tools require real data scientist and other trained professionals for helping achieve profits? By contrast, what are the best tools usable by business executives with little training?
• Where do the emerging big data applications tend to work best in marketing and sales.
• What are the cutting-edge developments in fields such as behavioral science that enable for the optimization of lead generation and qualification?
• What are the other new rules — from creative to analytics — that marketers need to follow in order to succeed?
Full event details can be found here.
*Tickets are non-refundable within 30 days of the event.*