Happy New Week Startup Monthly,
We hope that you are excited that we are back in Palo Alto and will help you accelerate your ideas to Minimal Viable Product with traction until our next Demo day on March 11th!!! We will help you pivot to the right direction without hurting yourself :)
- If you are BizDev you have to participate in Session 0 - BizDevs Coaching (Jan 24 6pm at Perkins Coie Palo Alto) and you will function as a moderator in Session 1 - Team Formation up to 20 BizDevs will participate in the Ice Breaker workshop (Payment will be done during Session 0 - cash/check or credit card) BizDevs will be added manually to Session 1 RSVP list
- If you are Developer/Designer/UX you will join BizDevs from Session 0 and will meet your future co-founding team that will work next week on finding viable idea/shape existing idea using Customer Development methodology. Please register using this event Session 1 meetup event
- We are offering Super Early Bird until Jan 25, 12pm - $40 for 2 sessions (Sat full day event + Friday evening event) Early Bird until Jan 27, 12pm - $60 and Regular Price - $100
- HW - each team will get homework and will present results during Session 2 - Present Your Team and BMC
- Formed teams with Initial Idea will apply to Idea Accelerator using online application form until Jan 31st 11:59pm
- Teams will present their teams and business model canvas of their ideas to panel of judges during Session 2
- Ice Breaker teams and participants doesn't have to pay for this session (included in the workshop)
- If you are developer/designer who wants to join existing team that is missing some resources you are welcome to register to Session 2 and join teams that you like - Early Bird $10, Regular $14
- Panel of judges will choose 10 teams that will participate in Idea Accelerator 4.0 Feb 9th - March 11th.
- 10 teams
will participate in Idea Accelerator 4.0
and meet with Startup Monthly Mentors every week and progress on the Business Model and prototype of their Idea.
- Present your LIVE
prototype to panel of investors during March 11th Demo day - get feedback and suggestions for the next steps for your venture - Team Accelerator
/Other Accelerator/Profitable business/Kill the idea
- Team Accelerator
is one of the next steps for the best teams from Idea Accelerator where we help you create a company, shape your team, iterate quickly on the product, generate traction and get seed funding.
If you have any questions about our workshops and how to participate please send an email to [address removed]
Help Us grow our online presence:
Looking forward meeting with you during the Ice Breaker Sessions,
Skype/Google Talk - byuric