Start-ups Clinic: Will certainly give you the tools you need, to take your idea from the drawing board to the real world. You'll get expert advice, help and encouragement in areas such as:
· Choosing the right business structure (Sole Trader, Limited Company, Partnership, LLP)
· Taxation(Personal and Business Tax) and VAT.
· Meeting your legal obligations
· Sourcing finance
· Writing a good business plan
· Managing cash flow
· Growing your business
You'll also get the chance to network with others planning to start a business or owners who already have a business.
Wednesday Business clinic:
Wednesday business clinic is a relaxed casual business event were newly formed businesses exchange ideas about challenges faced in the first year of trading and possible solutions.
Some of the areas covered will include:
1.How to get funding from the bank. We shall look at how small businesses should present their business plan to give themselves a better chance of getting the much needed loan!
2. How to save as much tax as possible in your first year of trading.
3. How to decide which accounting system is suitable your business.
4. We shall look at Bookkeeping, VAT and payroll (How to save on accounting fees buy doing it yourself)
5. How to grow your business in this tough economic environment.
6. How to run a business with minimum capital.
7. Social media advertising (Google,Linked, Twitter). We shall look at which one is best!
All attendees will receive Our KGA Business Starter Kit WHICH comprises of a 40+ page document, covering all the financial considerations a person starting out will need to be aware of including tax forms, types of entities, accounting issues, VAT, Income tax and corporation tax considerations, raising cash and budgeting.
Every business owner and Entrepreneur is welcome to attend!
For more information on starting up in business please visit:http://www.kgaccountants.co.uk/startup.htm