Most Startups think that PR is expensive. It can be, but it doesn't have to. We have invited the best experts to inspire you, tell you how to go about it and give you practical tips how you can use the power of media, to get your product, idea or service out there.
We will cover following topics:
• What basics you need to focus on;
• How to find a story behind your product;
• How to put the media wheels in motion;
• How to choose the right media for your message;
• How to create BUZZ.
Our expert speakers have a wealth of PR/Media experience:
KEYNOTE: Pankaj Chaddah, Co-founder & Pramod Rao, CEO of Zomato UK
• Digital Media: Maila Reeves, UK Editor of The Next Women
• Tech Media: Steve O'Hear, Startup Expert at Techcrunch
• Monty Munford: Tech journalist for Mashable, Wired, Huffington Post, The Economist, The Daily Telegraph and The Guardian
• PR: Craig Le Grice, Chief Innovation Officer at Blue Rubicon
• Successful Startup: Antonin Cohen, Country Manager at Hotel Tonight
Wanting to be talked about in the media is not enough. You need to be in relevant media, talking to your target audience. You may have heard many success stories about how products went viral. Let our guests inspire you and show you how you can make your product go viral.
DRINKS, NIBBLES ARE ON US! And what else? 50 FREE business cards.
6:00 PM - Welcome and Introduction into PR & Media basics.
6:20 PM - KEYNOTE.
6:45 PM - Expert panel discussion.
7:45 PM - Networking Shout-outs.
8:00 PM - Business Networking & Relationship Building.
9:45 PM - Event end.
Btw, we have one more sponsorship slot for this event. Interested? Let us know.
Looking forward to seeing you all on our event!
Marian, Tom & Startup Battle Team
@StartupBattleUK - We love feedback, please rate us.
PS: Our kind hosts @thebakeryLDN have a great space and would love to talk to you, if you need an office or co-working space http://bit.ly/ZFPChu