Seating is limited to the first 20 members. RSVP at eventbrite:
First come first served!
Startups Showcase Workshop Series (1)
OUR EXPERT MENTORS ARE HERE TO GUIDE YOU!
Develop Your Winning Pitch "It is a process, not a one-time deal."
Startup Legal Structure - What you need to know about raising funds from Investors. “Score the investment, but don’t lose it during due diligence. Structure your company correctly!” - Anil Advani
PART A. Develop Your Winning Pitch
1. Startup Founders give a 30 second pitch, establishing where your current status, based on the expert.
2. Feedback: Communicated Meaning vs. Intended Value
3. Guided interactive session with expert speaker Anne-Marie and get her contact info for further advice and/or to schedule private session)
4. **Refreshments break** Brainstorm session (Value-point Vocabulary)
Focused opportunities to improve on your pitch as you continue with your efforts to “accelerate your Startup, including fund raising!”
Learn the art of the perfect pitch - no fear!
Also, apply to pitch at a Startups Showcase Demo + Pitch event.
PART B. Startup Legal Structure - What you need to know about raising funds from Investors (1.5 hours)
1. Legalities behind fund raising, Startup Founder Perspective.
2. Company legal structure in preparation for investor negotiation.
4. Cap Tables