State College Dinner and Activity Club (DAC) Message Board › TSO tickets & dinner update

TSO tickets & dinner update

Ron S.
user 32994612
State College, PA
HI all,
I hope everyone can meet for dinner about 5:30pm.
DINNER:
As far as dinner, I think I originally suggested Galanga, the old Cozy Thai location on East College Ave bear the McDonald's.  But I drove by there the other day and looked like its closed up.
So as no one suggested another place, as we've had a few of our Happy Hour MeetUps at Rotelli's and I can find something to eat there as I have a food allergy, I'll suggest Rotelli's as its on that end of town so we can walk up to the BJC after dinner.

REMINDERS:
Whether you can meet us for dinner or not, REMEMBER...
The BJC has a NO BAG POLICY (which includes NO PURSES apparently).  Make sure to come w/ whatever you can fit in your pockets or put in a large freezer clear ziploc.
Also, there will be increased traffic near the BJC tonight...
this is HOME football weekend so there will be some traffic on that end of campus PLUS a PSU Hockey game in the new Pegula Arena at 7pm next to the BJC, AND the PSU Women's Soccer Team is hosting a NCAA tournament game at 7:30pm also.  SO parking and traffic near the BJC is likely to be congested w/ all three of these events going on at the same block of campus.
That was why I am suggesting parking downtown for dinner and walking up to the BJC.

TICKETS:
As I messaged the other day, I got tickets for the 5 of you who  RSVP'd.  We got $41 seats.  There was an additional $2 service fee per ticket.
The seats are in Section 207 Row F seats 1-3 and Row G seats 1-3. based on what was available this seemed as good if not better than getting 6 seats all in one row.

If you can't meet us for dinner, I'll try to find another way to get tickets to you.
I have a busy day, but text me and I'll try to meet you earlier.
Hope to see you all at 5:30pm at Rotelli's
Ron