addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

State College Dinner and Activity Club (DAC) Message Board › hanging out tonight 12/12

hanging out tonight 12/12

A former member
Post #: 58
anybody want to hang out tonight around state college>maybe grab somethin to eat, go to some bars, movie, get groovin (I looove dancin and I really need to relieve some stress tonight), hear some tunes whatever call me>what we do does not really matter just fun to be around intrigueing people 201-951-1802
I am 27 f new to happy valley, first yr counseling ed grad program at psu, live on campus, and def interested in meeting new people
jules
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks for the offer, but you need to post these invitations a few days in advance.