Staten Island Beekeepers Message Board › bee packages still available - let me know if you are interested

bee packages still available - let me know if you are interested

Debra B.
user 11922704
Group Organizer
Staten Island, NY
Post #: 53
For any of you looking for bee packages, there is a beekeeper, Ron Papa, in Milford, PA who is selling 3 lb. packages of Italian bees for $95. They will be available for pickup on 4/13 in Milford. He is getting them from GA the day before. I will be picking up my package up on that Sat. and will be willing to pick up for anyone else who has pre-ordered. Please let me know if you are interested so that we can coordinate it.
Debra B.
user 11922704
Group Organizer
Staten Island, NY
Post #: 54
Here's the info:

Highland Valley Apiaries 2013

I hope you all have had a relaxing winter and your bees are looking good for this coming spring.
I thought of reaching out to my previous and new customers this year with the offering we’ll
have this year for bees.

Package Bees will be available this year for pickup at 508 6th ST, Milford, PA 18337 on April
13th.

Cost is $90.00 each with a $50.00 minimum deposit. Packages will be 3lbs with 2013 Italian/
Carniolan queens.

5 frame Nucleus colonies will be available during May, exact timing is not firm. Pickup will also
be in Milford, PA. This year I will have options for newly mated queens, they are as follows;
Pure Carniolan, Danish Buckfast and Italian/Carni hybrids. All queens are of pure stock open
mated among my winter hardy northern stock. All stock in the nuc colony will come from the
resident queen, our nucs are not made by putting brood together then introducing a mated
queen. Cost will be $125.00 per nuc with a discount available for orders of 10 and over. A
$50.00 deposit will be required to hold your order. Nuc colonies will need to be transferred into
your nuc box or if you don’t have a nuc box I will have them available for purchase.

All deposits can be mailed to:

Highland Valley Apiaries

PO Box 591

Milford, PA 18337

Please include your contact info with your deposit.

If you have any questions, the best way to reach me is at hvapiaries@yahoo.com or if you
prefer to call 570-234-5726.
Denis S.
user 11863661
Staten Island, NY
Post #: 1
Hey, Sorry for the late response. I hope its not too late too order.