add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Staten Island Beekeepers Message Board › Anyone interested in selling their honey?

Anyone interested in selling their honey?

Debra B.
user 11922704
Group Organizer
Staten Island, NY
Post #: 57
Sometimes I get requests from other Staten Islanders to buy local honey. In fact I just got one this week. Anyone interested? Let me know and I will give you the contact info. Another place to think about selling your honey is at the St. George Green Market during the warm months on Sat. mornings in the St. George Parking Lot. I know the lady who ran it last year, Nan Smith. Let me know is you are interested and I can connect you with her. You can reach me directly at