align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Staten Island Boardgamers Message Board › NYC area game events - weekly and weekend reporting

NYC area game events - weekly and weekend reporting

A former member
Post #: 5
Hi, all!

I have started collecting info on all the gaming events in NYC, like Meetups, game store events and other gaming groups. Each week I write a list for the upcoming week (posted by Sunday) and the upcoming weekend (posted by Thursday). I do it for anyone who wants to know the full variety of events available without having to check each Meetup and game store calendar individually.

Just click the link I will post in this thread each Sunday and Thursday to read the relevant post on my gaming page. I also write game reviews, interviews with game designers and battle reports of interesting sessions.

-Nick

NYC gaming in the week ahead Feb 6-10
A former member
Post #: 11
A former member
Post #: 17
The coming week­.
A former member
Post #: 21
This weekend.
A former member
Post #: 28
A former member
Post #: 36
The coming weekend.
Cheri
Cheri24601
Group Organizer
Staten Island, NY
Post #: 68
I think this is awesome and on behalf of the group, thanks!

I haven't clicked on the link, but I know that Gabe, Kathy, Robin, James, and probably others will be at their Anime convention that they help run.

And Dreamation convention is this weekend too.

And I think we missed Wickked Faire, though the gaming there, isn't exactly board gaming. ;)

Cheri
A former member
Post #: 45
Cheri, I was at TotalCon this weekend and didn't have a chance to add your info from that last post, but thank you! I need help being made aware of some events I may not know about. Mostly what I am aware of is Meetups and game stores, with a few specific non-Meetup gaming groups in the area.

The coming week!
A former member
Post #: 56
A former member
Post #: 66