Stavanger Software Developers Meetup Message Board › First meetup?

First meetup?

Austin B.
austin.bingham
Group Organizer
Stavanger, NO
Hi everyone! Sorry it's taken a while, but I think it's about time to have the first meetup for this group. I was thinking of something very informal - perhaps meeting at a coffee house or a bar - mostly to meet each other (for those who haven't met already) and discuss where this group might go.

Since the group is still small, rather than just pick a date on my own I thought I'd try to find a date that worked for everyone. Let me then propose that we meet on the evening of Wednesday, June 13, somewhere in the sentrum. Let me know if that works for you, and, if not, what might be better.

Austin
Leif Bjarte J.
user 17852801
Stavanger, NO
Post #: 1
Hi Austin!

Sounds great smile. Wednesday next week is fine by me.

Leif
Fredrik S.
fenre
Stavanger, NO
Post #: 2
Sorry to ruin the mood here :P

Wednesdays are brass band nights for me for another 2 weeks.

On the other end, if we want to include beer, friday would be perfect :)
Austin B.
austin.bingham
Group Organizer
Stavanger, NO
Post #: 1
Ahh! Sorry, I didn't see the follow-ups on this thread until just now. I need to change my profile so that I get email notifications or something.

In any event, as you've probably noticed, I scheduled the first meeting for next Friday. If this is a big problem for folks we can change it, but I'm hoping it'll be a nice, relaxed mood and we can spend as little or as much time as we want.