addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Stavanger Software Developers Meetup Message Board › Facilitate a meetup

Facilitate a meetup

Henrik H.
user 87833992
Stavanger, NO
Post #: 1
Hello guys,

Thank you for letting me be a part of your group. If you are ever in a need of a venue for a meetup I would be more than happy to provide one. Just contact me!

Tlf: 404 61 323
Mail: henrik.heggland@kellyservices.no

Also, If the are some iOS entusiasts out there I have created a group: http://www.meetup.com...­
Austin B.
austin.bingham
Group Organizer
Stavanger, NO
Post #: 6
Thanks for the offer! Where is the venue? And how many will it hold?
Henrik H.
user 87833992
Stavanger, NO
Post #: 2
Hi,

I can host a venue at our offices in down town Stavanger, right next to Skagen Brygge Hotell. Our conference room holds about 15 people. If we are more participants I am more than happy to provide a more suitible venue. If its possible to add my company (Kelly IT Resources) as a sponsor of this group I can get them to take the cost of renting a venue if we need to.