Hilary J.
user 72562722
Group Organizer
Palatine, IL
Hi All,
I would like to schedule a meet up -- this time at Emmett's Ale House.  I am looking ar a few possibilities -- including the possibility of a friday evening.  The thing with Emmett's is that they require a deposit -- which is then offset by everyone's dinners.  The room would be all our own -- people who have steampunk materials to sell or just show can show and sell.  I would like to get a sense of what timing might work for folks -- because there is a deposit on the room -- which is waived if everyone (or mostly everyone) gets dinner.  I was thinking of Monday March 17 -- yes -- that's St. Pat's. or March 21st -- which is a Friday.  I know that people may be tired from the work week -- but this might just be a good pick-me-up.
If anyone out there has a portable keyboard -- I may be able to get us a keyboard player who will play Victorian Music for us.
Please let me know if this might work for you and when I have around 25 people I will go ahead and schedule.
Thanks!
Hilary
Earl E
user 10316487
Roselle, IL
Post #: 5
Hi there Ms. Hilary! Long time no see. How have things been going? Unfortunately, neither the 17th or 21st works for me, although, I do want to catch up soon. Also, I just want to say, I just happened to read about this letter here from Renee posting it on facebook. So, I'm not so sure how many people are aware you posted this question. Ok, we'll catch up soon.
Earl