Steel City Ukuleles Message Board Lessons, Classes, Learning Tools › Ukulele music book

Ukulele music book

Jack M.
user 81438722
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 5
I found this really good ukulele music book on-line. It has some challenging chords that will give your fingers a workout. They really need some stretching anyway. Enjoy.

http://www.ukulelesun...­
Jack
user 3735594
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 29
Great Music. I printed 6 tunes for personal use the first time through. I'm going to put the music book and a table of contents on our files
Jack M.
user 81438722
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 6
The book is a pdf file and I haven't figured out how to print the separate songs. If you know how to do it let me know please.
mitch b.
mitch.b
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 14
To print a specific song, go to that page, tell the document to print, then choose "Current Page" or similar in your Print dialog box.

If you mean that you want a separate file for each song on your computer, you can download the PDF and open it in Adobe Acrobat (not Reader), then choose Document | Extract Pages. In the To: box, type 226 (because that's the total number of pages in the document). Check the Extract Pages As Separate Files checkbox, then click OK. Then you'll have 226 separate files. Most of the songs are single pages; the songs that are multiple pages long, you'd need to combine those pages back together.

Alternatively, you can go to a song you want to extract from the document, choose Document | Extract Pages, then choose OK, but you'll have to do this more than 200 times to get all the songs separated.
mitch b.
mitch.b
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 16
I extracted each of the songs and uploaded them to this folder in my Google Drive. (All my uke music is shared in the parent folder of that folder, too, if you ever want to find something. The folders are sortable by name or by date modified (so you can see just the most-recent additions, for example).)
Elizabeth G.
user 12395765
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 1
Wow, Lisa, and both Jacks, thanks! This is great! Elizabeth
Franklin C.
FranklinChen
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 15
Thanks for the excellent resource!