Steel City Ukuleles Message Board Performance Opportunities › Upcoming performance opportunities

Upcoming performance opportunities

Sunny P.
user 76844292
Pittsburgh, PA
Hi, All--
I figure you saw the announcement for the pre-concert session prior to Jake's concert.  I hope you can participate!
I wanted to add to that a few more upcoming chances to perform.
I would also like to get a head count for people interested in playing at Children's Hospital for patients and their families.  They are looking for times in April but there are some limitations.  It would be Tues or Thurs at 2 or 2:30 pm.  It would be for about 45-60 min.
Since it is during the work day, I know that not everyone is available to do it, but please respond if you would be free to do it.  I haven't set a date yet--not until I can get enough people.  If you have dates that work better than others, include that in your response.
And a heads-up for future gigs:
1st Sat in May--Friendship Folk and Flower Festival--outdoor stage
Sat, July 12--Doo Dah Days--Stephen Foster festival in Lawrenceville--will be playing a little Stephen Foster and a little of our stuff--if you know now that you are in town then, also send me a line
Jack
user 3735594
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 83
I see that the date selected for Children's Hospital is Thursday, April 24