addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Steel City Ukuleles Message Board SCU Events › Payment for Workshop

Payment for Workshop

Jack
user 3735594
Pittsburgh, PA
Thank you for registering to attend the Del Rey Workshop on Saturday, April 5.  The workshop will start at 11 am, so plan to arrive accordingly.
We currently have 27 signed up for this event, and we expect that more will RSVP soon. Only 4 have paid, and the purpose of this message is to ask you to pay as soon as possible.  We need money up-front to pay Del Rey, as well as supporting expenses. Accordingly, we request that you make your payment by March 28th.
There are various ways that you can pay.
The easiest is to give $25 per person to me or Marlene at one of the upcoming Meetups. We accept cash or check.
You can also pay via PayPal - make the payment to steelcityuke@Verizon.net.[/url] This must be done "outside" of the SCU Meetup Site, as we are not set up to use the Meetup link to PayPal. If you have questions about using PayPal, please contact me through the Meetup site or at Wealth.4u@verizon.net­.
You can also mail a check to me or Marlene - please email us for an address.
Some additional notes:
1. Walk-ins will be accepted if space is still available. We ask that walk-ins pay with cash.
2. We request that you do not pay by check after March 28th.
3. If you need to make any other specific payment arrangements, please contact me or Marlene.
4. Most Important - If you find that you will be unable to attend, please change your RSVP or contact me as early as possible.
See you soon,
Jack Craig