Steelers Fans in Cleveland Message Board › Browns - Stillers game on Dec 8th

Browns - Stillers game on Dec 8th

Carmelina
user 13473259
Avon, OH
Post #: 1
Hello friends :)

I got an email from someone in another group asking if I would co-host the browns-steelers game on Thursday Dec 8th at the Boneyard in Westlake, and wanted to know if we would be interested. Last year I hosted a few games at the Westlake Boneyard, including a Superbowl meetup. One of the owners is a HUGE Steeler fan so he was very receptive, gave me the party room as well as donated raffle prizes. The downside for some is it's a Thursday night game (8:20PM) and Westlake is not around the corner for everyone.

I know December 8th is a dozen games from now, but I just got this email and wanted to see if anyone was interested and give me some feedback...good, bad or indifferent.

Thanks! :)

~ Carm
Bill W
BillUU
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 11
I had a lot of fun at all of the games we watched there last year. The only thing I would ask is that we have a good reserved section, we were in a weird corner the first couple of games. I'm sure there will be a lot of Browns fans there too and the smack talk will be flying - at least until we are up a few TDs.

I don't think I'll be working out of town that week and probably won't know until a month or so before, but if I'm here I'm there.

I say let's do it!
A former member
Hey Carm,
If I am in town count me in.
David
user 25070102
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
I would come by as I am trying to find more people to watch games with!
Julie M.
user 8685469
Stow, OH
Post #: 3
Would definitely go till at least halftime!!!
Carmelina
user 13473259
Avon, OH
Post #: 2
I posted the Browns - Stillers game for December 8th on the Cleveland New In Town and the Beer Lover's Meetup groups. Please check out one of these groups and RSVP if you're going to join us! :-)