RSVP "YES" AND BOOK THIS SESSION THROUGH PAYPAL, FOR ONE ON ONE LESSONS WITH STEP BRO TAQWA, BOSTON'S MOST COLORFUL, AND MOST PATIENT CHICAGO STYLE STEPPIN INSTRUCTOR.
WHO SHOULD TAKE PRIVATE LESSONS?
• PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LEARN THE BASICS BEFORE TAKING THE CLASS.
• PEOPLE WHO LEARN SLOWER OR FASTER THAN THE AVERAGE PERSON.
• PEOPLE WHO LEARN DIFFERENTLY DUE TO AUTISM OR DISLEXIA.
• PEOPLE WHO WANT TO PREPARE FOR SERIOUS COMPETITION.
• PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LEARN PROPER TRIO SKILLS.
• STEPPERS ASPIRING TO BECOME INSTRUCTORS.
• STEPPERS WHO WANT TO BE DEMO DANCERS.
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.
I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.
— Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders