Stevenage Boardgame Club Message Board Meetups and networking › Pin Green being shot........

Pin Green being shot........

Tony A.
user 46082512
Stevenage, GB
Post #: 41
Did anyone else see in the local paper that the Pin Green community centre (along with the pub, etc.) has been slated for demolition so the council can build some new housing? Apparently the community centre will be moved to Hampson Park. This is still in the council planning stage so it ain't gonna actually happen any time soon but I thought it was interesting. It's the caretaker I blame! (If you are reading this, Mr. Caretaker, then I am only joking and I am the one with glasses and brown hair who answers to the name of Chris......).
john
user 46689532
Stevenage, GB
Post #: 105
Couldn't happen to a nicer place! Kind of hard to convince the caretaker that your chris when there's a photo of you right next to the post. fail.

Like you say, this is the council we're talking about so I except we've still got a few decades to find a suitable replacement...
Tony A.
user 46082512
Stevenage, GB
Post #: 42
Don't be daft John, that's not a picture of me - that's a picture of the handsome, charming, masculine yet elegant person I wish I could become! wink

(and shhh, the caretaker won't notice and I doubt he'll hit someone with glasses).
john
user 46689532
Stevenage, GB
Post #: 106
I've checked the rules, sunglasses don't count!
Chris Y.
user 62019682
Bedford, GB
Post #: 23
It also doesn't help if he yanks them off your face first....

(and you should be convincing him that you're John, who actually deserves the abuse)
Tony A.
user 46082512
Stevenage, GB
Post #: 43
(and you should be convincing him that you're John, who actually deserves the abuse)
Yeah, but no one would look at the handsome visages in either of our profile photos and believe we could be John! wink
john
user 46689532
Stevenage, GB
Post #: 107
wait, what did I do?
Tony A.
user 46082512
Stevenage, GB
Post #: 44
wait, what did I do?
Simple. You did a John. biggrin
Tony C.
user 84517732
Stevenage, GB
Post #: 12
Ah, "doing a John"...haven't heard the phrase for a while...glad it's back! ;-)
Paul H.
user 33457102
Stevenage, GB
Post #: 16
Yea the big ears and eye patch are a real giveway!!