Stevenage Boardgame Club Message Board Meetups and networking › One gamer required on 29th June

One gamer required on 29th June

Duncan H.
user 72074212
Stevenage, GB
Post #: 5
Hi all,

I am looking for one gamer to come to a session at my house this Sunday (29th) to join Tim, myself and our friend from deepest darkest Sussex Lance. Snacks, nay even an evening meal will be on offer. The 4th member of our little gaming band that meets about twice a year is not available.

Games on the table look like being from Ruthenia, Battlemist, Cyclades, Havana and Giro D'Italia.
Duncan H.
user 72074212
Stevenage, GB
Post #: 6
Looking for a start time of around 13.00
Tony A.
user 46082512
Stevenage, GB
Post #: 69
Hope someone jumps on this as it sounds like a fun day but I must respectfully decline - I'm trying to sneak to Asda for a couple of hours on Sunday but I think Kathie would get the royal hump if I went out for the whole day to game without her (quite reasonably, too, I suppose as it has been a hectic week and we have a bunch of mutts to look after this weekend). Shame as I still haven't played Cyclades crying. Nevermind, hope you have fun!
Duncan H.
user 72074212
Stevenage, GB
Post #: 7
It's a shame you can't make it Tony. I will make sure I bring Cyclades to the next SBG meeting. I know it has its fans....