It's time to come out and support your business community.
Since we seem to have trouble getting people out to the Saturday morning events. We are trying an afternoon happy hour event. Surely we can do a little better here. We want to see you at Janae's West at 6:00 PM for some lively discussion and afterward we will stick around and get our party on. You will meet some professional people who have the same mindset you have.
2. Commercial Minutes
3. Discussion topics (no longer than 15 minutes each)
4. Discuss the next event
5. Don't forget the $2 donation
6. Formal Adjournment
7."Meetup after the Meetup"
Possible discussion topics:
- Do our children emulate our behavior and if so, what are we teaching them?
- Is there still a need for affirmative action?
- Do we have any black leaders right now? Obama perhaps?
- What are the effects of "hook me up?"
- What was the last black business that you supported because it was a black business?
- Had any good customer service from an African American lately?
It's time to get paid and I believe one of the best ways of doing that is blacks trusting blacks and working with each other to selflessly support our Black Business Community. But it starts with a conversation. Hope to see you there.