The Saint Louis Black Professionals Meetup Message Board The Saint Louis Black Professionals Meetup Discussion Forum › Invitation to "Coffee Shop Therapy": St. Louis Author Kizzy K.

Invitation to "Coffee Shop Therapy": St. Louis Author Kizzy K. Johnson Book Launch Event

Lindsey W.
user 67632162
Marietta, GA
Post #: 1

Hello,

I would like to invite you to the book launch of local St. Louis author Kizzy K. Johhson's "Coffee Shop Therapist: Sound Advice For Life's Spills" Book launch event. The event will be held from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2013 at Brennan's Bottle Shop and Bar, located at 4659 Maryland Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63108 Johnson will discuss her debut novel Coffee Shop Therapist: Sound Advice for Life's Spills.

The event will feature book giveaways, live entertainment and a question-and-answer segment. This book is filled with witty, candid and heart-felt stories of people seeking Johnson's advice on how to address issues such as: lending friend money and how to get it back, coping with the death of a loved one, and being in monogamous relationships. She takes readers on a journey as she converses with strangers, friends and family on how to move past pain; admit their insecurities; hold themselves accountable; and understand the value of authentic communication.

Please let me know if you would be available to attend this fun-filled event. We would love to accommodate you.
You can also check out www.kizzykjohnson.com for information on Coffee Shop Therapist: Sound Advice for Life's Spills and its author. Give me a call at 1877-493-7323 ext 713 or contact me via e-mail at lindsey@lynnprmentality.com if I can answer any questions for you.
I appreciate your time and consideration and look forward to hearing from you soon.
You may RSVP via this link http://kizzykjohnsonl...­