Stockholm Cassandra Users Message Board › Cassandra Summit EU 2013 — 35% Off Promo Code

Cassandra Summit EU 2013 — 35% Off Promo Code

DataStax
user 95402442
Group Organizer
Santa Clara, CA
Post #: 30
35% Off Promotional Code: CassandraCommunityEU
Registration: http://www.datastax.com/cassandraeurope2013/#register-now­
*Promotional code can be used after the Early Bird period has ended on August 1st, 2013

The first annual Cassandra Summit Europe event is on 16th and 17th October 2013 in London, UK.

If you’re interested in the Apache Cassandra NoSQL database software, then this will be an educational experience you won’t want to miss!

• Hear from the Cassandra community and Cassandra users: We’ve got some fantastic speakers lined up, including Jonathan Ellis, Apache Chair for Cassandra, and over 20 technical sessions from some major global Cassandra users, including Netflix, Spotify, Splunk and Hailo.
  • Become an official DataStax Cassandra Developer: We’ll be running an all-day technical training session on day one of the event giving attendees the opportunity to gain DataStax Cassandra Developer certification. Seats for the workshop are strictly limited, so it will be key to register early. Registration details can be found here.

Although you’re not based in London, I thought I’d share the news of this event as it will be attracting Cassandra users from across the UK/ Europe. I also wanted to highlight some of the opportunities available to Cassandra meetup members:

• Special pricing: We will be holding open the early bird ticket price for Cassandra meetup members.
  • Speaking at the event: The call for papers for Cassandra users is now open, more details and submission information can be found here. We’d love to hear about experiences with the Apache Cassandra platform. Closing date for entries is 31st August 2013.
  • Meet fellow experts and Cassandra enthusiasts: We’ll be hosting a Cassandra Summit Europe meetup during the event, bringing together meetup members from across Europe and leading Cassandra experts. If you would like more details please contact me (brady@datastax.com).

To give you an idea of the kind of sessions you can expect at Cassandra Summit Europe, we recorded over 60 presentations from our US Cassandra Summit 2013, held in San Francisco last month. Take a look on the Planet Cassandra YouTube Channel.

If you can help us spread the word about the event, then please send a tweet and a post to your network:
Example Tweet: #CassandraEU on October 16th - 17th 2013 with 20+ technical #Cassandra sessions in London, UK! http://www.datastax.c...­