Stockholm Nightowls Message Board › Hack with artists from May 24-26 for Visions of the Now Festival

Hack with artists from May 24-26 for Visions of the Now Festival

Mat D.
user 8429029
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 3
Hello everyone,

I am running a small concept hackathon in Stockholm later this month (May 24-26) with Visions of the Now Festival, an art and technology event with heritage that goes back to the famous 9 Evenings experiments of the 60s.

The event will involve hosting 15 or so developers and designers at EMS near Fylkingen, and inviting them to create projects that in some way reference problems that have been curated by 5 international artists who are presenting work at the festival. The idea is that by asking artists what problems they see in the field, we can run a really focused hack that produces powerful projects with a greater chance of being adopted.

More info can be found at http://callandrespon.se­, and there is a short application form due to the limited space we have available.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing some of you there!

Happy new week!

xMat