Oct 10, 2013 · 6:00 PM
Time for the second book in the book club! We will read Growing Object-Oriented Software, Guided by Tests.
We will split into groups of 4-5 people and have two 40 min discussions with a break in between. In the end we will do summary together.
You can find the book at for example Adlibris (delivery 1-2 days) 239 kr or Bokus (5-8 days) for 254 kr.
Read the following chapters prior to this meeting. We will try to find the main take aways together.
1. What Is the Point of Test-Driven Development?
2. Test-Driven Development with Objects
3. An Introduction to the Tools
4. Kick-Starting the Test-Driven Cycle
5. Maintaining the Test-Driven Cycle
6. Object-Oriented Style
7. Achieving Object-Oriented Design
8. Building on Third-Party Code
Please bring your reading notes with you (if you've made any). If you want to, try to think of examples you've encountered that's related to the content of the chapters.
Take the T-bana to Hötorget. Get off at the northern end, left exit and cross the street. Entrance is after HiFi-klubben at Sveavägen. Crisp is at 2nd floor. Food and door code will be given to attendening craftsmen. :)