The purpose of the meetup is that we should discuss what is going on in Spring community/projects and keep our self updated!
If you work in Java, Groovy or Scala then this meetup is for you!
Anyone who has just started spring or has been working since its inception should join us and share their experiences. Everyone will get chance to learn about something new in Spring ecosystem.
From configuration to security, web apps to big data – whatever the infrastructure needs of your application may be, there is a Spring Project to help you build it. Start small and use just what you need – Spring is modular by design.
We will have discussions around all Spring projects including:
(1) SPRING BOOT - Takes an opinionated view of building Spring applications and gets you up and running as quickly as possible.
(2) SPRING FRAMEWORK - Provides core support for dependency injection, transaction management, web apps, data access, messaging and more.
(3) SPRING XD - Simplifies the development of big data applications by addressing ingestion, analytics, batch jobs and data export.
(4) SPRING DATA - Provides a consistent approach to data access – relational, non-relational, map-reduce, and beyond.
(5) SPRING INTEGRATION - Supports the well-known Enterprise Integration Patterns via lightweight messaging and declarative adapters.
(6) SPRING BATCH - Simplifies and optimizes the work of processing high-volume batch operations.
(7) SPRING SECURITY - Protects your application with comprehensive and extensible authentication and authorization support.
(8) SPRING HATEOAS - Simplifies creating REST representations that follow the HATEOAS principle.
(9) SPRING SOCIAL - Easily connects your applications with third-party APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more.
(10) SPRING AMQP - Applies core Spring concepts to the development of AMQP-based messaging solutions.
(11) SPRING MOBILE - Simplifies the development of mobile web apps through device detection and progressive rendering options.
(12) SPRING FOR ANDROID - Provides key Spring components for use in developing Android applications.
(13) SPRING WEB FLOW - Supports building web applications with controlled navigation such as checking in for a flight or applying for a loan.
(14) SPRING WEB SERVICES - Facilitates the development of contract-first SOAP web services.
(15) SPRING LDAP - Simplifies the development of applications using LDAP using Spring's familiar template-based approach.
(16) GRAILS - Builds on Spring to provide a full-stack environment for creating web applications using the Groovy language.
(17) GROOVY - Brings high-productivity language features to the JVM including support for static and dynamic programming, scripting, and domain-specific languages.
(18) SPRING SCALA - Brings the power and expressiveness of Scala together with the productivity and deep ecosystem of Spring.
(19) SPRING ROO - Makes it fast and easy to build full Java applications in minutes.
(20) SPRING BLAZEDS INTEGRATION - Provides first-class support for using Adobe BlazeDS in Spring-based apps with Adobe Flex front-end clients.
(21) SPRING LOADED - Boosts development productivity by reloading class file changes—as you make them—within your app's JVM.
(22) SPRING SHELL - Provides a powerful foundation for building command-line apps using a Spring-based programming model.
(23) REST SHELL - Makes writing and testing RESTful applications easier with CLI-based resource discovery and interaction