Concerts in the Park is a weekly event (Wednesdays) at Victory Park -- right next to the Haggin Museum on Pershing Avenue.
Each week features a different live band, spanning all kinds of music, in a family-friendly atmosphere that is free and open to the public.
Schedule of Entertainment
- June 5: Snap Jackson (Americana, Blue Grass)
- June 12: Valley Concert Band (Big Band)
- June 19: Steve Trucco (Accordion Rock)
- June 26: RBX (50s and 60s Rhythm and Blues)
- July 3: Valley Concert Band (Big Band)
- July 10: Dixie Ink
- July 17: Tropical Nights (Caribbean Jazz)
- July 24: Swingaires (Big Band, Swing)
- July 31: Summit (Classic Rock Cover Band)
- August 7: Valley Concert Band (Big Band)
- August 14: Nick Issacs (Country Music)
- August 21: Waterloo (ABBA Tribute Band)
We usually set up near the corner of Yale and Argonne, but just look for the Teal and Red SAAF lawn signs on the ground.
Things to Bring, Food and Drinks
You might bring chairs, blankets, whatever you need to be comfortable.
While a few vendors are selling ice cream and popcorn, you're encouraged to bring your own food and drinks in a cooler. Please avoid glass.
The best parking is on Willow Street, just two blocks from where we meet.