September 22, 2013 · 5:00 PM
It's our monthly movie night, officially scheduled for the Fourth Sunday of each Month.
Each month features a different movie, shown in a comfortable setting with a projector and large screen, at David's clubhouse.
Note that most movies are rated PG-13 or R.
September: Salvation Boulevard
Set in the world of mega-churches in which a former Deadhead-turned-born again-Christian finds himself on the run from fundamentalist members of his mega-church who will do anything to protect their larger-than-life pastor.
Greg Kinnear, Pierce Brosnan, Marisa Tomei.
- User rating: 5.2/10 · Action/Comedy/Drama · R · 96 min
About Movie Night
We'll order some kind of dinner each month, such as pizza or chinese, and will be sure to get plenty of variety for even the pickiest of eaters.
The agenda will generally follow this format:
- 5:00 - Arrive and Chat, Decide Food and Order it
- 5:30 - Movie Start
- 7:30 - Movie End, Discussion
- 8:30 - Go Home!
Please bring with you:
- $10 to chip in for dinner*
- whatever you would like to drink (or share)
- dessert to share (totally optional)
* This is only if you want to chip in for dinner. This is not an admission fee or cover charge. All proceeds from the $10 will go towards a donation to Camp Quest West.
Future Movie Night Schedule