Stone Hill Message Board › Roll Call for Roleplayers - Gaming Easy with the Beazy

Roll Call for Roleplayers - Gaming Easy with the Beazy

A former member
Post #: 15
My wife and I are looking to start up some sessions of Pathfinder (kind of an upgrade to Dungeons and Dragons 3X Era) if anyone is interested. We don't exactly have much room in our apartment, but if anyone is interested then let us know. My wife is starting to learn the system herself, so if any of our fellow Otakus would like in, but are shy because they don't know much about it, then feel shy no longer, as you'd be learning right along with her.

Anyways, one thing we guarantee about coming and gaming with us is that you will not leave without your side hurting from laughter. In addition to RPGs, we also have numerous board games and card games to play - Munchkin and Killer Bunnies (to include board games for both) as well as Zombies and more old school games such as Clue, Monopoly, and Apples to Apples.

We also have a decent selection of anime - Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop & CB Movie, Sailor Moon, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles, Robotech, DNAngel, Outlaw Star, and even the Escaflowne movie. There's more but I'm not going to list them all. Just ask and you shall receive! Lol.

Like I said, if any of you thing you'd be interested, drop us a line. If anyone knows of any good places to game as well, just let us know. We don't have that much room in our apartment, so anywhere else would be grand.