Stone Hill Message Board › Friday Night 3.5 / Pathfinder in Temple Terrace / Tampa

Friday Night 3.5 / Pathfinder in Temple Terrace / Tampa

Damien
damien813
Tampa, FL
Post #: 61
I’m looking to start a 3.5 / Pathfinder game in Temple Terrace / Tampa. I’m planning on making it either a Friday night weekly or bi-weekly game. I would like to start things up either on June 29th or July 6th.

The game will be in my home in Temple Terrace near USF & MOSI. Warning they are cat's on the premise for those with allergies.

I want to start the game off at around 8th or 9th level with the plan to go epic. No party slots have been filled and I am open right now to both 3.5 & Pathfinder classes. Since the game is starting at a higher level preexisting & preplayed characters are usable.

My games take place in an evolving home brewed universe. This campaign will start off in a Sigil / Planescape like realm where the characters end up after being forced to abandon their destroyed world.

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Damien
Damien
damien813
Tampa, FL
Post #: 88
I'm still trying to put together a 3.5 / Pathfinder game in Temple Terrace / Tampa. I’m planning on making it either a Friday night weekly or bi-weekly game. I would like to start things up either on July 13th or on the 20th.

The game will be in my home in Temple Terrace near USF & MOSI. Warning they are cat's on the premise for those with allergies.

I want to start the game off at around 8th or 9th level with the plan to go epic. No party slots have been filled and I am open right now to both 3.5 & Pathfinder classes. Since the game is starting at a higher level preexisting & preplayed characters are usable.

My games take place in an evolving home brewed universe. This campaign will start off in a Sigil / Planescape like realm where the characters end up after being forced to abandon their destroyed world.

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Damien