Stonecliffe Animal Rescue - Adoption Volunteer Message Board › Vote For Yours And All Animals And Against Romney
|A former member||
Vote For Your Animals And Against Romney… Know His Record
bringing brutal rodeo to the Olympics, vetoing a bill recognizing student rights to refuse to dissect animals,
breaking Massachusetts law in transporting a dog 1200 miles in a cage on his roof, picking a bowhunter as his running mate, supporting wars in which animals, birds, reptiles, fishes as well as humans are bombed, contributing to the nation’s largest cow-calf operation, the Mormon church owned Deseret Ranch of St Cloud Florida, buying German vivisection company Behring, initiating animal research at a company he bought: Miami-Dade, 2 million in Burger King stock
The Mormon Church owns many factory farms and ranchesThe Mormon Church owns many factory farms and ranches
US' largest cow-calf operation is Mormon church owned Deseret in FloridaUS’ largest cow-calf operation is Mormon church owned Deseret in Florida
Romney brought rodeo to the SLC OlympicsRomney brought rodeo to the SLC Olympics
bombs kill animals as well as peoplebombs kill animals as well as people
Romney’s record includes
1 bringing brutal rodeo to the Olympics as he ignored the request of many groups.
2 vetoing a bill recognizing student rights to refuse to dissect animals,
3 breaking Massachusetts law in transporting a dog 1200 miles in a cage on his roof
4 picking a bowhunter as his running mate. 4.5% of Americans hunt, but only those who want
to inflict maximum pain hunt with bows and arrows
5 supporting wars in which animals, birds, reptiles, fishes as well as humans are bombed,
6 contributing to the nation’s largest cow-calf operation, the Mormon church owned Deseret Ranch of St Cloud Florida
7. Is the Deseret Ranch connected to the 2 million in Burger King stock Romney bought and
gave to the Mormon Church which had helped him finance Bain Capital?
8. Does that ranch market baby cow flesh or veal?
9. Burger King, McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Tyson’s, Covance Labs are some of the corporations funding the attack on animal rights groups by Rick Berman’s deceptively titled group The Center For Consumer Freedom http://www.consumerde...
10. 8 buying German vivisection company Behring,
11 initiating animal research at a company he bought: Miami-Dade
12. His running mate Paul Ryan and speech writer Senator Rob Portman are 2 of many Republican members of the Congressional blood sports caucus who have promoted legislation which would allow hunting in our national parks, legislation already passed in the House.
13. He has bought or invested in corporations around the world which are toxic to Mother Earth… including Chinese oil corporation Sinopec.
14. He supports the continued mountain top mining of coal which has destroyed animal habitat, animals’ drinking water, and turned thousands of square miles in WV, OH, PA and KY into barren moonscape.
15. He promotes the doubling of offshore drilling despite the thousands of dolphins, tens of thousands of birds and trillions of fishes killed in the BP oil spill in the Gulf, the Exxon Valdez Alaska disaster, the Canadian tar spill in Michigan.
Romney Helps Fund Mormon Animal Abuse and Pollution of Florida Cow calf ranches
often keep calves in cages
Romney’s Tithing Helps Fund The Biggest Cow-Calf Operation In the US.
Romney was for 10 years a bishop of the Mormon church which owns the nation’s
biggest cow calf operation and Florida’s biggest cattle ranch, Deseret, whose
300,000 acres sprawl over 3 counties, whose pollution has caused county water
boards to be involved. The Deseret ranch has 44,000 cows and steers. Whips are
used on the calves (baby cows) who are referred to as `head’. The people of
Osceola have temporarily lost to Deseret Ranch over the issue of drilling for
water which has reduced the precious water table and affected water purity as
colon waste from the cows, insecticide runoff, salmonella, animal urine
containing residue of their female hormones and antibiotics are some of the
toxins dumped. The Mormon church owns many businesses, more than any other sect.
Such animal agriculture investments cause the populace heart disease, cancer,
arthritis, kidney disease, food poisoning, strokes and other animal flesh
generated conditions, as well as global heating, energy waste, drought through
deforestation, and animal agony.