addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › I am lookin for players in the Central district.

I am lookin for players in the Central district.

Scott
Draykos64
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
I am looking for players that want to play in the Old World of Darkness. All spheres are welcome. I also would like to play Exalted or AD&D version 3.5. I will ST/GM any one of those. Just bring your dice and a character sheet or we can go with your favorite character. I can run a story line/dungeon as I game on the fly. If you are interested drop me a line. We can discuss where to meet.