addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Story Games Seattle Message Board Everything Else › A Quick Survey for a Class Paper

A Quick Survey for a Class Paper

Gilbert P.
gapb
Fort Collins, CO
Post #: 12
Hello Story Gamers,

Would you please help me with my final paper by filling out a quick survey about your game preferences? It's anonymous, 10 questions long (4 of which are optional), and would go towards a feasibility study on designing and publishing a tabletop RPG.

The survey: https://kwiksurveys.c...­

I don't actually plan on designing a game any time soon, given how obviously little I know about game design, but the paper gave me an excuse to learn a little more.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Gilbert Podell-Blume
gilapb@comcast.net
gapb@rams.colostate.edu

Edit: Survey closed. Thanks everyone!