StoryCode New York City Message Board › Opportunity to WIN 6 Months FREE Membership at Made in NY Media Center!

Opportunity to WIN 6 Months FREE Membership at Made in NY Media Center! Deadline Jan 31

Debra A.
cultureshocknyc
New York, NY
Post #: 24
Hello Fellow Storycode Members,

I wanted to let you know the Made in NY Media Center by IFP is accepting new membership applications. Whether you're a hacker, data scientist, storyteller, creative technologist, marketer, filmmaker, developer or entrepreneur you will find collaborators, events, classes and resources to develop your ideas and projects at the Made in NY Media Center by IFP. We offer four levels of affordable membership on a monthly or annual basis.

Make This Your Resolution.
Applicants who apply to either the Community Workspace or Incubator by January 31st, 2014 and enter Contest Code RESOLUTION14 will be entered to WIN 6 MONTHS FREE MEMBERSHIP!

Discover the Media Center and what the virbant community has to offer here: http://nymediacenter....­

Interested to learn more? Get in Touch! We look forward to collaborating with you!
Email me personally at debra@cultureshockny.com or call me at 347-463-9023 or reply here to this post. The membership opportunity deadline to enter to win a chance at free membership is Jan 31st so time is of the essence, apply today! There is no cost to submit an application. I would be also be happy to meet you to schedule a tour of the space and learn more about how you would like to get involved in the Media Center community.

Please pass on this opportunity to creatives in your community you know seeking to join a virbant community of instigators!

30 John Street
Brooklyn, New York, 11201
(718) 729-6677
community@nymediacenter.com

Warm regards,
Debra Anderson
Innovation Committee & Curator/Expert-in-Residence,
Made in NY Media Center by IFP
CEO / Founder, Culture Shock NY
Big Data Instructor, The New School For Public Engagement

P.S. If you are the Organizer of a Meet Up group in the areas of Gaming,
Film/TV/Radio, Publishing, Advertising/Branding, Design/User Experience, Performing Arts, Big Data, New Media/Transmedia, Web/Mobile/Apps, and Entrepreneurship I would love to talk with you about coordinating Meetup events at the Media Center in 2014 and beyond!