StoryCode New York City Message Board › Yes, We are on despite Snowpocalypse #2!

Yes, We are on despite Snowpocalypse #2!

Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
For those of you who were wondering, we are most def still on for tonight at HUGE - we are still confirmed that they are open for us tonight and we fully intend to bring it!
And we've dropped the waitlist since lots of people will no-show tonight - so come on over, no invite required
If anything changes at all, we'll let you know - so check your email before heading over.
Aina & Mike
Powered by mvnForum

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy