StudioPrimetime: Models, Photographers, Designers, FASHION Message Board › Prop List - Any help would be awesome!

Prop List - Any help would be awesome!

laura
user 53869042
Warner Robins, GA
Post #: 1
Send an Email Post a Greeting
(Anyone one and everyone that can donate or let me barrow would be awesome. Please contact Me, Nai OR Afif)
-Its very obvious to see the theme idea we are going for anything you have that you think will be a good idea. Please! You are more than welcome!! -Laura Lopez
Please contact me with what you have to donate so I can cross it off my personal list. An so I can personally keep up with everyones belongings. THANKS!
Lorah666@gmail.com

Fake flowers. Bright colors.
Kiddy pool. Any style will do. Small-ish No water needed.
Lawn chair. Brighter the better.
And maybe a wood stump for sitting and posing/BENCH
Colorful stuffed animals. Good will has them where you can buy like 10 for like a dollars or something like that.
BUBBLES! If you could get a bubble blower even better but controlling that would be hard…so individual ones might be best.
Beach umbrella would be awesome. But seeing its winter I doubt we will find one?...TRY
If we can get a table and chairs in the set that would be awesome!

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Snow sheet or something like it…white cotton-ish LARGE as possible is better! Smaller will be consider
Styrofoam balls
Spray glitter
Tule (white and/or blue) – the stuff tutus are made out of. I need sheets of it.
Xmas tree! (small or large)
Ornaments
Fake presents
20 ft of sheer sheet (WHITE) (BLUES)
Christmas lights and a lot of them. Color or white.
Snowflakes. The cut out kind that you make when you are a kid ;)