The Stumptown Movie Makers Meetup Group Message Board › Getting back on my feet.

Getting back on my feet.

Kelsea
user 9944829
Tangent, OR
Post #: 9
Hey I attended one of the meetups way back in 2010. I just realized that I never posted anything on here to inform people why I vanished off the face of the planet.

I was found to have a large tumor in my abdomen shortly after that meetup, and spent ~ a year in the hospital going through surgeries and stuff. I'm just now getting back on me feet. So if you remembered me, wondered why my site disappeared, or why I never showed up to work on projects; now you know. I'm hoping to get back to doing what I love.

I didn't flake out on you guys. Just got really sick.

Gear I have:

D7k
Aw100 (underwater filming in 1080)
Dual xlr field recorder
rode shotgun mic
rode condenser mic
lapel mics and a dual receiver with xlr jacks.

I'm willing to come out and work on projects. If the project is really fare away; I just need my gas covered somewhat...
John W.
gibbousmoon
Hood River, OR
Post #: 8
Hi Kelsea,

We've never met, but I'm glad you're still around. Cancer is scary! Congrats on being a survivor, and good for you for getting back into what you love.

--John
Holly
user 3048209
Gresham, OR
Post #: 43
Ditto, Kelsea! I know from seeing your updates on FB that things were pretty awful for a while. So it's good to see you back here. :)
Eric V.
user 12161444
Portland, OR
Post #: 14
Hi Kelsea,
I remember speaking with you at that meet and greet. Wishing good health and movie making in your future.