Listed below are some of the hardware resources of our group members. Unless otherwise noted, assume that each member comes along with his or her gear, and may or may not be available for any given project and time frame. Please contact the member directly to inquire regarding current information and potential for availability.
If you wish to be listed please add a post to this thread listing your gear!
- Cannon XH-A1
- Audio Technica AT 4073a, AT 4053a
- Bogen Manfrotto Tripod
- Amateur Lights
- Visual gear: Two TRV-900s, Panasonic PV-GS 500, Davis&Sanford tripod, other tripods, light jib, underwater housing for TRV-900.
- Editing: Custom built editing computers.
- Sound gear: Marantz PMD-661, A Rode NTG-1, A Rode NT1-A, A Shure PG88 dual lavalier set.
- Canon HV20, Rode Video Mic. Manfrotto tripod
- Custom Built PC, Vegas Pro editing software, Acid Pro, Sound Forge, Reason/Record Audio, two studio mics.
- Ambulance, 15 passenger van, gator 25 foot trailer
- Office, garages
- big screen tv w/dvd, projection screen
- uniforms, handcuffs, batons, weapons
- usb microphone, Adobe Premier Pro CS4, After Effects, Encore, Soundbooth
- Light camera jib/crane w/circular pan and 8' arm
Cannon EOS T2i Magic Lantern 15-55mm and 75-300mm ND and Polarizing filters
- Cannon HD AVCHD camcorder - simple but good quality output
- 2 self-powered shotgun mics w/20' cords (XLR-¼" mono phono plug)
- Mic shock mounts
- Wooded location with AC power, water, bathroom, kitchen, etc. within 200'
- Moving dolly or pneumatic-wheeled garden cart for follow shots
- Convertible sedan (red)
- Completely self-contained motorhome w/kitchen, bath, bedrooms
- Off-Line editing bay: Sony Vegas 11.0 - 5.1 Dolby stereo capability
- Sony NEX-VG10 HD, APS-C size HD CMOS Sensor, 1920x1080 AVCHD interchangeable lens camera, with various lenses and adaptors, 7" external HDMI monitor, etc.
- GoPro Black with several mounting options, underwater/waterproof case, etc.
- Manfrotto 546B tripod (75mm bowl mount) with 504HDV fluid head, several other tripods, a monopod, etc.
- off-brand steadicam style rig (w/o body wear support)
- A cumbersome heavy DIY jib/camera crane, but it does the job up pretty high or down low
- Full lighting kit (HOT lights: 3-units with 650 / 1300 watt double bulb Quartz Halogen lighting heads with 32" sq. softbox assemblies, barndoor assemblies, light stands, gels, plus other hot 500 watt and 1,000 watt lights and some "cold" lights potentially available, etc.
- Zoom H4n 4 channel digital sound recording with built-in mics, an Azden 2-barrel shotgun mic and other assorted mics, XLR cables, etc.
- 2 C-stands/Grip Stands with industry standard "turtle legs", gobo/grip head, and a 40" grip extension arm with a second gobo/grip head each. 61 to 125 inches vertical reach. With up to 10 Photo/Video Studio Sand Bags as required for safety.
- Editing capabilities with Adobe's Full Suite of CC products (I'll never learn it all!) on a custom built PC system.
- An assortment of additional miscellaneous related materials/gear/stuff to get the job done.
Edited by Craig Werner on Oct 2, 2014 9:53 AM
This list has been updated as of 01/20/2014, but I'm sure that we have many other members who should also be included here if they are willing to contribute "to the cause" with their time, skills and available equipment.
Remember, the more you participate, the more you learn. And the more you learn, the more interesting and valuable you become. Please feel invited to add your talents, skills and any available equipment to our related lists on Stumptown.
Post #: 3
Canon T4i DSLR camera
Bogen-Manfrotto fluid head video tripod
RODE microphone and boompole
Zoom H4N digital recorder
Sennheiser wireless lavalier microphones (set of 2 transmitters/lavaliers/receivers)
"Burrito" Canon HD camcorder
Car suction cup holder to mount e.g. a 'burrito' camcorder to the side or top of a car for moving car footage
Softbox monolights (set of 3)
Adobe After Effects CS5
Sony Vegas Pro 10 video editor (looking to either upgrade this to newest version or else make the transition to AVID)
Music Composition hardware and software (midi controller keyboards, digital piano, Sibelius 7, Cubase 7 sequencer, Reaper sequencer, vast library of sampled and synthetic instruments [EWQL Symphonic Orchestra, Symphobia, Cinematic Strings, Requiem Light choirs, Ivory Pianos, etc).