Suburban Chicago Vegetarian Meetup Message Board › Vegan Potluck at Twin Lakes Tomorrow

Vegan Potluck at Twin Lakes Tomorrow

Kathy
iheartveggies
Group Organizer
Mundelein, IL
Hello everyone!

This is a reminder of the vegan potluck at Twin Lakes in Palatine at 5:00pm. Folks will be meeting in the grassy area by one of the pavilions (it's usually pretty easy to spot us). Please bring a vegan dish, a list of its ingredients, and your own place setting. If none of the pavilions are available, then you may want to also have a blanket or chair for sitting in the grass. Please also remember to post your recipe on the message boards so that it can be shared with others.

If you are interested in kayaking beforehand, a few group members will be meeting at 4:00 at the kayak rentals.

Colin and I won't be at the potluck tomorrow, but we are looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Thanks to Janna for suggesting it! (Did you know that anyone in the group can suggest an event? I am doing this as a way to include as many different areas, types of events, and people as possible. If three people "like" the suggestion, then it automatically becomes an event!)

The next meetup planned after the potluck is a Feed My Starving Children packing event in Schaumburg on August 11 at 4:30pm. For those interested afterwards, we will meet at the Schaumburg Whole Foods for dinner.  For more info and to RSVP:

http://www.meetup.com...­

Hope this all finds you well, and have a great weekend!

Kathy