addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Suburban Chicago Vegetarian Meetup Message Board › Vegan Cooking Classes

Vegan Cooking Classes

Kathy
iheartveggies
Group Organizer
Mundelein, IL
Post #: 49
Hi everyone,

I received the Community Education Program done through the Libertyville/Vernon Hills High School recently in the mail and was pleasantly surprised to see TWO vegan cooking classes offered! One is "A Traditional Thanksgiving Feast -- Vegan Style." It is one session on November 13, 6:30-9:30pm. The second class is "Basic Vegetarian and Vegan Cooking for Teens and Parents." It is also one session on October 17, 6:30-9:30pm. Both classes are taught by Jim Futransky, co-founder of Veggie Cooking Around The World, a Chicago-based company that teaches classes and offers individual coaching on a whole foods, plant-based diet. I'm not familiar with Veggie Cooking Around The World, but these sound like great classes, and out here in the suburbs too! If you sign up, please feel free to share with the group what your experience is like.

Kathy
Janna
vegedobe
Elgin, IL
Post #: 60
WOW! I wish my local library would host classes like those!