Suburban Chicago Vegetarian Meetup Message Board › Support a local vegan in PETA's Cutest Kids Contest!

Support a local vegan in PETA's Cutest Kids Contest!

Michelle
user 7589695
Fox River Grove, IL
Post #: 12
I would love if you could take 2 minutes and vote for my son, Cale (many of you have met him at potlucks), in PETA's Cutest Vegan Kids contest. The deadline is Feb 13 (link below).

He is 3 and has been vegan since birth but is now starting to grasp what it actually means by asking lots of questions about food and animals. He wonders why he is different than other kids, so I think it would be a big deal for him to win (or even make it to the final 5 boys) and feel proud to be vegan and part of a huge vegan community.

It really takes 2 mins - go to the link below and select 'Cale / Fox River Grove, IL' from the drop down box for Boys.
http://petakids.com/c...­

There are only 50 boys in the contest, so there is actually some chance he could win if enough people vote. Thank you for supporting a fellow local (little) vegan!

Michelle
Karina
user 36165732
Vernon Hills, IL
Post #: 1
Did vote!!! :) good luck!!
A former member
Post #: 442
Done!
Michelle
user 7589695
Fox River Grove, IL