I was speaking with the organizers of the Devon Fall Classic and they've offered our members the opportunity to purchase half-off tickets when pre-purchased online at the address below. Use the discount code MEETUP when ordering.
This isn't an official Suburban Food & Wine Meetup so Michael and I won't be there but it's a great chance to get out and enjoy the outdoors before the cold weather sets in. The Fall Classic is fun for all ages, whether its families with small children or young couples, there will be something fun for everyone! You can attend on your own or if enough of you are going and want to get together that's great-- but someone will need to take the lead in setting up a meeting place for everyone.
Here are some facts about the Devon Horse Classic:
• September 11-14, 2014
• Held at the historic and internationally recognized Devon Horse Show Grounds in Devon, PA
• It is a 4 day jumpers only show with a Fall Festival.
• The Fall Festival has over 40 vendors ( just like the big show in May), Live Music, great food and a Midway Carnival.
• Tickets can be pre-purchased online or at the gate. (Discounted tickets MUST be pre-purchased online)
• The Fall Classic benefits the Devon Horse Show & Country Fair Foundation, which is used to fund the Devon Horse Show & Country Fair each May to benefit Bryn Mawr Hospital.
You can visit the following websites for more information:
Devon Fall Classic Website: http://www.devonhorseshow.net/fall-classic
Devon Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Devon1896
If you have additional questions you can email:
Marketing, Media & Promotions, Devon Horse Show & Country Fair
I hope anyone who attends has a great time!!!