We had a great time watching The Eagles beat Dallas this past Sunday night! So why not get together again to watch The Philadelphia Eagles vs The New Orleans Saints NFL Playoff Game This Coming Saturday Night at The Tilted Kilt in King of Prussia - NO COVER CHARGE!
Drew Brees, Nick Foles, Chip Kelly, Sean Payton, LeSean McCoy -- this Philadelphia Eagles-New Orleans Saints playoff matchup is not going to be short of big names or big time offenses.
Here are five things to know about the upcoming wild card game:
1. Offense, Offense, Offense: The Eagles and Saints have two of the best offenses in the league, and together should combine for plenty of offense next Saturday.
2. Quarterback Play: It is a quarterback's league, and neither the Saints or the Eagles would be where they are now without the play of their quarterbacks.
3. Road Problems: The last time the Eagles played the Saints in the playoffs, it was in New Orleans, and the Eagles lost the game. This Saturday, however, the Saints come to Philadelphia -- which is great news for Eagles fans. The Saints are 3-5 on the road this season, including losses in their last three road games. The Eagles, on the other hand, have started to create a home field advantage at Lincoln Financial Field, winning their last four games in Philadelphia.
4. Gutsy Coaches: Between Chip Kelly and Sean Payton, Saturday night's playoff matchup will feature two of the more riskier coaches in the NFL. Expect the unexpected when these two coaches meet up.
5. Underrated Defenses: Offense will steal the headline, but the defenses that lineup on Saturday are capable of holding their own. The Eagles got the job done on Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys, coming up with the game-clinching interception to end the game. The Saints also have a solid defense, as they finished the year fourth in the NFL in yards allowed this season at just over 305 yards per game. Even though the game might be high scoring, the winning team will be the one whose defense makes more big plays.
I don't know if it'll be good football, but it's bound to be good television!
They may be your hometown Kilt location, but they've got all the charm of a quaint little pub in Scotland and all the energy of a raucous party in King of Prussia. Whatever you want your Tilted Kilt experience to be, there are a few things you can always count on: ice cold beer and plenty of it, a mouthwatering menu full of the pub fare you love, a festive atmosphere full of fun and friends.
Hope to see you there!