Successful Business Creators Message Board › Social Media 101's for Holistic Businesses

Social Media 101's for Holistic Businesses

Cheryl Anne S.
user 106237332
London, GB
Hi there,
I am one of the organisers of the Successful Business Co-Creators and I would like to invite you to my new Meetup group 'Social Media for Holistic and Wellbeing Businesses'.
The first Meetup is scheduled for next Tuesday 3rd of September 6 - 8.30pm. Details here­.
These Meetups are suitable for those who run any kind of holistic business who want to learn the art and 'how to's' of social media in order to grow their business. You could be a yoga teacher, a wellbeing centre, a raw food cafe or chef, a healer or a therapist, a non-profit association or an eco brand...these are all businesses and individuals that I currently work with. My business ethos is that I work with people who are making a difference to the lives of others, heart felt companies who are driven by their desire to help people.
Find out more about me and my company Soul Seed Media or email me on cheryl@soulseedmedia.com­.
I look forward to meeting you soon!

Cheryl