Apr 13, 2012 · 8:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
Come enjoy your morning cup of coffee at our next Succession Planning Professionals Event and become a part of a revolutionary Succession Planning Community! The April 13th meeting will be hosted by Bruce Gaynes at the offices of Kitchens Kelley Gaynes, PC which is located in Buckhead.
Facilitated by David Shavzin,the discussion will focus on "The Power of Process - Building Value through a Customer-Focused Quality System." Specifically, David will focus on:
- Demystifying "Quality", "ISO", "Lean", and "6 Sigma"
- How to bring these large corporate concepts to smaller business
- How you can apply these concepts in your own business
- How you can help your clients explore these concepts further
Please come with questions or thoughts from your own client experiences so we can have a dynamic interactive discussion.
Please refer to the bottom of the event description for additional details about parking etc.
This event is for you if you are:
- An advisor who works in or supports the business succession planning process or one of the areas listed in the Succession Matrix. (ie: Attorney, Financial Service Provider, Executive Coach, CPA, Banker, Family Business Consultant, Wealth Manager, etc)
- Looking for ways to connect with your community.
- Looking for quality interactions and discussion, not business card shuffling.
Goal and purpose of event:
Succession planning involves a diverse group of skill sets requiring a team effort amongst a group of advisors. Connecting with like-minded advisors in your area will enhance your knowledge, capabilities, and positioning in achieving your client's goals. Spread the word, and let’s make "Succession Planning Professionals Meetup" group the exclusive community in the greater Atlanta area for professionals who are or want to be engaged in one or more aspects of the succession planning process.
The goal of this group is to promote an environment for sharing ideas, leveraging resources and provide access to cutting edge professional development and marketing opportunities.
- 8:00 - 8:10 ~ Coffee, Connect, Mingle
- 8:10 - 8:15 ~ Welcome - Review Purpose and Core Values of the Group
- 8:15 - 8:25 ~ Attendee introductions
- 8:25 - 8:55 ~ Discussion Topic
- 8:55 - 9:00 ~ Conclusion- feedback , questions, suggestions
- 9:00 - 0N ~ Coffee, Connect, Mingle
To meet the needs of our members and generate involvement, discussion topics will be chosen based on group input. So, please come with questions, topics etc, as we will use your feedback in identifying the focus on each group.
Additional Parking / Meeting Room Details: