The Aims and Purpose of the School of Sufi Teaching are as follows:-
• To serve the needs of people from all backgrounds who are seeking the Truth and the spiritual advancement of the self, and who may benefit from authentic Sufi teachings
• To investigate those areas of human nature and the hidden sources of human knowledge that have not yet been explored by science and reason.
• To understand the essential nature of
o The Universe
o Humanities relationship to that Universe
• To discover the hidden capabilities and potentialities of the inner human being and allow them to be used for the benefit of mankind.
• The Power of Love
• The Understanding of the Nature of the Self and it’s hidden power. Leading to an understanding of the inter relatedness of human existence and the Universe and leading subsequently into a creed of universal brotherhood and unbounded love.
• To use the practice of meditation to awaken the hidden powers of the self and make them operative ion life.
• Develop intuitive insight.
• Develop a noble personality and to discipline and optimize our lives
By engaging is sustained meditation and the scientific experimental approach the seeker aims to gain
• A deep study of of human nature and an exploration and investigation of the inner world of human beings, man and the means for reaching it.
The Sufi Path furthermore aims to
• Provide a remedy to human suffering.
• Open up ones inner world through the application of a scientific and experimental methodology
• Reveal many hidden facts and secrets of the human self
• Uncover the the unlimited potentialities and powers hidden within the human body
• Uncover a path that extricates humanity from it’s suffering and provides a remedy for human suffering
• Become aware of our selves and inner capabilities
Wishing you peace in finding success and contentment on your journey.http://www.sufischool...
All meeting and practices are given freely, although donations to pay for the regular hire of the space are much appreciated.
Bunhill Fields Meeting House