Suncoast Audiophile Society Message Board Main discussion area (visible to non-members) › What's spinning (or streaming)?

What's spinning (or streaming)?

Alan N
user 13931748
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Post #: 4
FYI... you can link the album title to Amazon.com (or any other retailer), via the link toolbar. If you also want to embed a photo, right click on the Amazon album cover, select properties, copy the full URL address for the .JPG, then use the insert image tool, as demo'd below.

Just got the new Eva Cassidy CD Simply Eva... just her voice and guitar... pristinely recorded... simply beautiful!

Mike K
user 14121317
Tampa, FL
Post #: 9
Yesterday....

Gang of Four : Content

Joe Bonamassa : Blues Deluxe

Mike
Alan N
user 13931748
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Post #: 27
Koonyum Sun... Xavier Rudd & Izintaba. This is Xavier's latest release following his (not-so-well-received) Dark Shades of Blue album in 2008, and he really gets back to his acoustic/folk/reggae roots. Think Jack Johnson meets Bob Marley!

Mike K
user 14121317
Tampa, FL
Post #: 13

Mike K
user 14121317
Tampa, FL
Post #: 14

Alan N
user 13931748
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Post #: 37
Big Bad Love soundtrack... GREAT blues!

Alan N
user 13931748
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Post #: 58
Sophie Milman... Take Love Easy

A surprisingly talented, but still relatively unknown jazz vocalist! I'm really sorry I missed her performance at the Palladium in St. Pete last year.

Alan N
user 13931748
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Post #: 67
At last night's meeting, I brought the Chris Botti "Live in Boston" Blu-ray to demo with Mike's 7.1 Home Theater setup. It's an amazing recording (also available as a CD), featuring great performances and superb audio and video production values.

Here's the Amazon link... http://www.amazon.com...­

Please share your other concert DVD's/Blu-ray finds!
Mike K
user 14121317
Tampa, FL
Post #: 33
Not out till next week, but am listening to a sneak preview of the new Cars album.

Takes me back. They still sound great. They certainly benefit from the advances in production techniques. Still that hook driven power-pop at its best.

Foot tapping stuff. biggrin
Richard S.
user 14024873
Tampa, FL
Post #: 1
Not out till next week, but am listening to a sneak preview of the new Cars album.

Takes me back. They still sound great. They certainly benefit from the advances in production techniques. Still that hook driven power-pop at its best.

Foot tapping stuff. biggrin

Just curious. With the death of Ben ORR some years back how many of the other band members are back aside from Rick O.