addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Suncoast Audiophile Society Message Board Classifieds (visible to non-members) › turntable/60's receiver for sale

turntable/60's receiver for sale

A former member
Post #: 5
Moving and can't find a place for this stuff.

Turntable:
Oracle Mk I with Linn Basic Tone Arm. Table and arm in good shape, but motor/power supply needs to be replaced. The motor and PS is a single unit screw-out, screw-in assembly. There is a cartridge on the arm, but I can't certify it's capability.
$200.

Receiver:
This is a vintage Pioneer tube unit (1959?), SM-Q300. This is so vintage that the FM multiplex filter is a separate component (included). Early stereo version with two discrete input selectors/tuners. Crack in the tuner window, but otherwise everything works!
$350 with manual.

Speakers, maybe:
I am going to have a hard time parting with these. Klipsch Heresy, near mint with two speaker cloth options - cane and black. I am the original owner, 1971. These were my first foray into high end audio many years ago. I might let them go for the right price, otherwise, into storage they go...call.

Russ
813-230-5705
941-306-5193
Russ G.
user 13947780
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 3
Moving and can't find a place for this stuff.

Turntable:
Oracle Mk I with Linn Basic Tone Arm. Table and arm in good shape, but motor/power supply needs to be replaced. The motor and PS is a single unit screw-out, screw-in assembly. There is a cartridge on the arm, but I can't certify it's capability.
$200.

Receiver:
This is a vintage Pioneer tube unit (1959?), SM-Q300. This is so vintage that the FM multiplex filter is a separate component (included). Early stereo version with two discrete input selectors/tuners. Crack in the tuner window, but otherwise everything works!
$350 with manual.

Speakers, maybe:
I am going to have a hard time parting with these. Klipsch Heresy, near mint with two speaker cloth options - cane and black. I am the original owner, 1971. These were my first foray into high end audio many years ago. I might let them go for the right price, otherwise, into storage they go...call.

Russ
813-230-5705
941-306-5193

Canges to and re-posting this ad, since the old ad is not amendable and lists me as a "former member."
SPEAKERS - no longer available.
RECEIVER - I can no longer verify its' operation. It still worked when it was packed up many years ago. I tested it today and all the tubes heat up but I can't verify any output. Anybody want a project? $100.
TURNTABLE - SOLD!

Russ
813-230-5705