Suncoast Audiophile Society Message Board Classifieds (visible to non-members) › Martin Logan CLS IIz for sale (West Palm Beach area)

Martin Logan CLS IIz for sale (West Palm Beach area)

Alan N
user 13931748
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Post #: 326
Ray Seda, a longtime ML owner (and reviewer for Dagogo) is selling his ML CLS IIz's, and asked me to pass along the details to our club members. Ray lives in the West Palm Beach area, so if somebody is interested, could avoid shipping costs.

I'm basically looking to sell the CLS 2z's which are still in mint condition, a completely new pair of spare panels, and two custom CLS Sound Anchor stands.

I would appreciate it if you'd pass the word along in your local Florida group of ML guys. I would love to sell them locally and to someone that would know how to appreciate what they have to offer.

In other words, someone with a good amp and system!

I am willing to set them up in my room and give auditions as well as assist at the install in the buyer's home.

I'm not sure what price he's asking, but I'm sure it's fair. If interested, you can reach him via... roadrunner (at) mail2ray (dot) com.